CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN SANDWICH
The cream cheese sandwiches are perfect for tea parties, brunches as well as dinners. In no time you can cook the yummiest lunch which is tasty as well as nutritional for you.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Serving: 4 People
- Category: Breakfast
For The Chicken Filling
- 400 Grams Boneless Chicken (Cut Into Small Thin Strips)
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 3 Medium Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 2 Tsp Garlic & Ginger (Grated)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 225 G Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Radish Microgreens (Chopped)
For the Sandwich
- 8 Pieces Sliced Bread
- Place a pan over medium heat, add 3 tbsp vegetable oil/butter. Then add sliced onion and saute the onion until translucent.
- Add garlic ginger and chopped green chilies, give it a stir. Then add in the chicken and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin, and coriander powder. Mix everything well. Now cover and cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool a little about 3-4 minutes. Then add in the cream cheese and chopped coriander. Mix until combined. Let the mixture cool completely.
- Spoon the mixture over a slice of bread, cover it with another slice and press down. (here you can use any bread of your choice)
- Slice the sandwich in half and serve. Enjoy!